• To transfer funds to a friend, using same bank as you or to other bank, all you have to do dial the code associated to your bank (will be given to you below) after which you follow the instructions there after.
• You need to carry this out on the mobile phone number registered to your bank account.
• Some banks require registration after which they will generate a pin code for you. Before this service can be activated on your account and linked to your phone number.
• Different banks have different amount limit you can transfer via USSD codes daily and weekly, just like in most mobile app transfer.
• This service is free to use. However, transfer charges, terms and conditions apply.
USSD Money Transfer Code For All Nigerian Banks
• For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) dial *737#
• For Fidelity Bank dial *770#
• For First Bank dial *894#
• For Sterling Bank dial *822#
• For Skye Bank dial *389#
• For United Bank for Africa (UBA) dial *389#
• For Eco Bank dial *326#
• For Zenith Bank dial *966#
• For Stanbic Bank dial *909#
• For Wema Bank dial *322#
• For Diamond Bank dial *302#
• For Diamond Yello Account dial *710#
• For Unity Bank dial *322#
• For Heritage Bank dial *322#
• For Access Bank dial *901#
That's all for now about transferring money between bank accounts using USSD codes.
SEE HOW TO UNLOCK/CRACK ANY VERSION OF ZTE AND HUAWEI USB MODEMS/DATA CARDS
Did I forget your bank?
Remind me through the comment box.
Have any further inquiry on USSD code for recharging directly from your bank?
Comment it below in the comment section. I will help you out!
Also click Here to subscribe for free so that you will get our latest tutorial article updates directly to your email.